1. Listen to Children: Create spaces to listen to children with empathy and respect, welcome their wisdom and gifts, and continue to work side-by-side with children to address violence against them and end child poverty. Organize various ‘Listening to Children’ sessions with young people from your community, guided by the topic, Together To End Child Poverty.
- You can use the Learning To Live Together (LTLT) methodology to organise these sessions.
- Focus on providing a safe space for children to express their views on child poverty and violence against children, as well as their ideas for community actions to address both.
- Use the responses given by the children to help you in planning your future End Child Poverty projects.
2. Organize a Forum: Organize a webinar, roundtable, workshop, debate or other such knowledge sharing discussion on ending child poverty.